5 comments
  1. WOW, these shots are POWERFUL.. So much behind the eyes, I simply LOVE it.. Wonderful concept.. Great statement shots.. Thanks SO much for linking to FAF this week.. Wishing you a beautiful day..xo.. Mariyn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx a lot Marilyn, the idea of the statement just came up after i finished with the shots and it wasn't really a conceptual photo at all, it was just a fun shot. Wish you a lovely day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
    Feel free to surf my webpage ; mangas ausmalbilder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm flattered, thank you so much! Hope you find the articles are useful as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these can be edit in Photoshop using photoshop tutorials ? But is that not design than I say one word " Amazing".

    ReplyDelete

For Non-Bloggers, Pls choose 'Name/URL' in the option, you can leave the URL filled or blank. Thank you!